About Participation in the Green Exhibition
- We (the local green exhibition) create a quilt for your city that contains your city’s top sustainability initiatives. Images of your city’s top green initiatives will be placed in appropriate 12 Green Megatrends® Monthly Holidays on the quilt. See sample local community poster here. (The poster is made into the quilt.)
The quilt will be started once 5 exhibitors have enrolled in the program (the quilt takes 1–2 months to create)
- Exhibitors will be acknowledged prominently as sponsors of the quilt. The quilt will be displayed with a high quality quilt stand.
- The Green Megatrends® and National Sustainability Monthly Holidays have been endorsed by 23 top environmentalists nationwide.
Your duplicate city quilt will be your local community’s section of the World’s Largest Environmental & Calendar Quilt.
The 24 framed exhibits will be added once we have raised $300 (equal to our costs).
We will create 24 framed exhibits that will be displayed on grid wall to accompany the two quilts. Your logo and business information will be included in one of the framed exhibits. (Timeline projection of 3-6 months.) See sample of 24 framed exhibits here.
We can do this through:
- Selling one of the quilts (for $300)
- Two-year sponsorships ($197 each)
- Sponsorship of entire exhibition (name of business, family or loved one displayed prominently above the exhibition. $300 for 1 year. $1,000 for 10 years.)
- Sponsorship of a local school and/or green team by giving a Green Bulletin Board (updated quarterly). Sponsorship will also help support students with green projects. ($100)
- You can send an email to your clients to ask them if they would like to help support the Local Green Exhibition. In return, their name can be included in a framed exhibit and they can receive an 11×17 poster of the local community quilt as a gift.
Please consider …
- purchasing one of the quilts,
- sponsoring for two years,
- placing your name on the exhibition,
- sponsoring your school’s green team,
- or sending an email to your clients.
There is no guarantee that we will reach 12 exhibitors within the projected time frame (3-6 months) unless everyone works together to make this happen.
However, we do guarantee the Local Green Exhibition will continue for one year once the 3 quilts and 24 framed exhibits are in place.
- Donors who contribute $197 will become Co-Founders.
- Donors who contribute $297 will become Co-Coordinators.
- Donors who contribute $500 will receive their name placed prominently as sponsor of the city quilt or, if they choose, the traveling quilt.
- Donors who contribute $1,000 will have two options:
- Receive their name placed prominently as sponsor of the city quilt and duplicate traveling quilt, OR
- Receive their name, business name or name of a loved one on the 24 framed exhibits for 10 years.
- Donors who contribute $2,000 will receive both options under $1,000.
When the quilt is sold, donors at the $500 level and above will receive the proceeds. (A similar quilt has been appraised at $700.)
There may be an opportunity to receive special financing for investors who contribute $500 or more. Please ask us for details.
We consider the green exhibition to be a community project. You are investing in one of your community’s greatest treasures.